Terms & Conditions
- No Minimum Required
- $15.00 Service Charge For All Orders Under $150.00
- Discounts For Full Case And Volume Orders Shipped To One Location
- All Prices Are Quoted F.O.B. Dallas, Texas
- Credit Card Payment Required For Website Orders Unless Prior Arrangements Have Been Approved By The Company. American Express, Discover, Master Card And Visa Accepted.
- Net Terms Available For Corporate Accounts With Prior Approval. Credit Application With Corporate Officers Signature Required. Checks, Money Orders Or Wire Transfers Accepted For Accounts On Terms. Credit Cards Accepted Only At The Time Of Shipment.
- Any Accounts Not Settled In 30 Days Are Considered Past Due And Will Be Charged A 1.5% Per Month Service Charge Each Month Until Cleared.
- Accounts With Past Due Invoices Will Not Be Shipped Additional Merchandise Until Past Due Amounts Are Paid In Full.
- N.S.F. Checks Are Subject To A $25.00 N.S.F. Fee Per Return.
- Same Day Shipping For Most Orders. Volume Orders May Take A Little Longer Depending On Shipment Size And Inventory In Stock.
Freight Charges, Within The Continental 48 States, Are Accessed As A Percentage Of The Invoice Total, After Applicable Discounts, Are Applied As Follows:
- Under $500.00 - 20%
- $500.00 to $999.99 - 15%
- $1,000.00 to $2,499.99 - 12%
- $2,500 And Above - 10%
- Freight Charges For Export Shipments To A Consolidator Are Accessed As Above. Freight Cost Beyond The Consolidator Location Is The Responsibility Of The Consignee.
- Additional Services Requested Such As Inside Delivery, Lift Gate Service and Sort and Segregate Charges Are For The Account Of The Consignee. These Charges May Be Prepaid And Added To The Customer Invoice.
- Back Orders Of $100.00 Or Less Will Be Canceled Unless Otherwise Instructed By The Customer.
- Back Orders Over $100.00 Will Be Shipped When Available Unless Otherwise Instructed By The Customer.
- Discounts For Back Orders Will Be Applied Based On The Percentage Used For The Original Order.
- Freight Charges For All Back Orders Will Be Accessed Based On The Percentage Used For The Original Order.
Damaged Merchandise Claims
- All Boxes Must Be Inspected For Visible Damage At The Time Of Delivery.
- All Damages Must Be Noted On The Carrier Bill And Signed By The Delivery Driver.
- Damage Claims Must Be Received In Writing Within 15 Days Of Delivery With Copies Of The Delivery Bill With Carrier Driver Damage Notations.
- Priest International, Inc. Will Not Be Responsible For Damages Reported After 15 Days.
- Notification Of Defective Merchandise Must Be Received Within 15 Days Of Delivery To Receive Credit Or A Replacement At Our Discretion.
Size, Color and Specifications
- Each Piece Is Created By The Artist, Therefore Size, Colors And Specifications May Vary Due To The Nature Of Hand Made Items. These Differences Show The Creativity Of The Artist And Add Value, Uniqueness And Character To Each Individual Piece. Color Availability Subject To Change Without Notice.
Refused and Returned Merchandise
- Refused Orders Returned To Priest International, Inc. Will Be Assessed A Restocking Fee Of 15% With A Minimum Of $25.00 Plus Outbound And Inbound Freight Charges.
- Unauthorized Returns Will Not Be Accepted.
- Authorized Returns Must Be Returned In The Original Boxes And Packed To Avoid Damage. Credit Will Not Be Given For Returns Arriving Damaged.
- Items Returned With Store Labels And Pricing Labels Will Not Be Given Credit.
Resale Tax Certification
- I the purchaser certify that I am in the business of purchasing and reselling consumer goods and claim the right to make a non-taxable purchase for resale of the taxable items ordered from this website or from Priest International, Inc. in person, via telephone, FAX or email.
- The taxable items purchased will be resold, rented or leased by me within the geographical limits of the United States of America, its territories and possessions, or within the geographical limits of the United Mexican States, in their present form or attached to other taxable items to be sold.
- I understand that if I make any use of the items other than retention, demonstration or display while holding them for sale, lease or rental, I must pay sales tax on the item at the time of use based upon either the purchase price or the fair market rental value for the period of time used.
- I understand that it is a criminal offense to give a resale certificate to the seller for taxable items that I know, at the time of purchase, are purchased for use rather than for the purpose of resale, lease, or rental and, depending on the amount of tax evaded, the offense my range from a Class C misdemeanor to a felony of the second degree.
- I certify that the Sales Tax number given to Priest International, Inc. either via this website account, in person or via email, FAX or telephone is a valid and legal resale certificate number which can be verified at any time by providing the seller a copy of this certificate.
*To view our Product Returns page Click here.